Trussed Rafter Association
Trussed Rafter Association - Our objectives
• ENCOURAGE architects, engineers and specifiers to choose trussed rafters
and metal web as their preferred products
• ASSIST customers to contact local trussed rafter and metal web suppliers
• OFFER expert advice and technical information on design and development of
roofs and floors
• IMPLEMENT common design and safety standards
• DEVELOP the professional status of members and their employees
• SUPPORT members through a range of services
The TRA is the respected voice of the trussed rafter and metal web joist industry in the UK. The Association is committed to stringent standards of quality and service and sets a professional benchmark for the industry.
Members include the principal manufacturers of trussed rafters, metal web joists, suppliers and professionals involved in roof and floor design and construction.
The TRA requires all its manufacturing members to have third-party supervised Quality Assurance and Professional Indemnity insurance so helping to ensure quality and peace of mind for the customer.
What we offer
The TRA is the recognised voice of the trussed rafter industry, promoting our industry and protecting its interests. In return for membership we offer a number of key benefits - see this document.
There are no certificate(s) available