Mid-Sussex Timber Co Limited
Mid-Sussex Timber was established in 1929 by R D Waters; it remains a family company and is now run by his two sons, Tim and Simon Waters. The first branch to open was East Grinstead in 1929. A second site opened in College Road, Haywards Heath in 1933. In 1966 the site of approx three acres in Forest Row was purchased. This branch is the Head Office and also the main base for the very large stocks of Timber and Panel Products that are all stored under cover. The fourth site is in Crowborough and commenced operating under the Mid-Sussex Timber name in 1994. Mid-Sussex Timber is a direct Importer and one of the largest stockist's of Timber in Sussex; specialising specifically in Softwoods, as well as a wide selection of Hardwoods, Panel Products, Doors and Window Frames. Recently our East Grinstead branch has been restructured and modernised with a comprehensive showroom stocking a wide range of products for the needs of both professionals and DIY. There is also a rebuilt ''drive-thru'' Timber store with up to date sheet cutting facilities. The Forest Row site, 3 miles south of East Grinstead, has modern milling machinery capable of producing any profile or bespoke moulding. Timber is kept in all sizes up to 300mm x 300mm and as long as 9.75 metres. There are three Timber Preservation plants, with impregnation under pressure, offering Celbronze, Celcure and Celpruf treatment. We now stock an ever expanding range of Building Materials. From Aggregates in either 25kg or bulk bags, to bricks, blocks and lintels, cement and plaster, drainage accessories, manhole covers, paving slabs and much more. We would be delighted to welcome you to any of our branches and to see for yourself, our extensive facilities and comprehensive stock ranges.
What we offer
There are no brochure(s) available
There are no certificate(s) available