List of British Standards June 2017
In This Series
An update of British, European and International Standards relating to timber, including new and revised Standards, those withdrawn or amended and drafts now available for public comment, updated bimonthly
Recent advances in timber technology and engineering have expanded the potential of building with wood. The development of new products and component manufacturing has allowed the construction of longer spans, the erection of multi-storey timber frame buildings, the forming of compound curved surfaces, the volumetric prefabrication and modular systems and...
PanelGuide V4 gives information on the properties, applications and end uses of all the main types of wood-based panel:
- medium density fibreboard (MDF)
- fibreboard (hardboard, mediumboard, softboard)
- oriented strand board (OSB)
- particleboard (chipboard, flaxboard, cement-bonded particleboard)
- plywood (including blockboard and laminboard).
This interactive PDF is aimed at construction professionals (specifiers, designers,...