List of British Standards June 2016
A list of British Standards which relate directly to timber, updated bimonthly.
An update of British, European and International Standards relating to timber, including new and revised Standards, those withdrawn or amended and drafts now available for public comment, updated bimonthly
Timber design pioneers explores how collaboration can drive innovation in design and construction.
Chapter 5, Driving innovation with process solutions, features three very different and remarkable projects:
- Hastings Pier
- Look! Look! Look!
- Alfriston School Swimming Pool
Chapter 5 includes interviews with:
- Sadie Morgan, dRMM
PanelGuide V4 gives information on the properties, applications and end uses of all the main types of wood-based panel:
- medium density fibreboard (MDF)
- fibreboard (hardboard, mediumboard, softboard)
- oriented strand board (OSB)
- particleboard (chipboard, flaxboard, cement-bonded particleboard)
- plywood (including blockboard and laminboard).
This interactive PDF is aimed at construction professionals (specifiers, designers,...