Fith annual Inspection of Tests at shoreham Harbour on the resistance of preservative treated timber to marine borer attack - October 1961
In This Series
- 9 million tramping feet on a hardwood floor
- Solid rectangular column factors (sawn sections) loads at unit stress
- solid rectangular column factors (planed sections) April 1962
- solid rectangular beam factors (sawn sections) uniformly distributed loads at unit stress (continued) - April 1962
- solid rectangular beam factors (planed sections) uniformly distributed loads at unit stress - April 1962
Th.is year it has not boen posllible to preparo & tull report ot the inspection of preservative treated timber in the Karine Borer Tests at Shoreham owing to the short period between the inspection end the B.W.P.A. Service Records and Tests Sub.Committee meeting.
Through experimental analysis, James Norman, Joel Ross, Robbie Kirkbride and Toby Hill-Smith outline the damping exhibited in these complex beams.
Article from Timber 2017 Industry Yearbook
Exposed timber structures sympathetic to their rural surroundings are at the heart of a recently opened motorway service station in Gloucester.
Article from Timber 2018 Industry Yearbook