Revisions to Wood Information Sheets
Minor revisions have been made to ten of TRADA’s Wood Information Sheets to make sure they’re up-to-date with legislative and sector-specific changes.
TRADA has a comprehensive list of Wood Information Sheets, covering a wide range of subjects across the whole industry, from condensation control to cladding, softwoods to specifying British timber.
There is a rolling programme of revisions, updates and amends. This latest batch has been amended together because the nature of the revisions were minor. The new versions are now live on the TRADA website.
The following WIS sheets have been reviewed and minor corrections have been made to the references section:
• WIS 1-41 Strutting in timber floors
• WIS 0-5 Timber frame building: materials specification
• WIS 2/3-32 Fungi and insect pests in timber
• WIS 4-17 Insect pests in houses
• WIS 2/3-51 Timber engineering hardware and connectors
• WIS 2/3-36 Design of structural timber connections
• WIS 1-37 Introduction to Eurocode 5
• WIS 4-14 Moisture in timber
This WIS sheet has been reviewed and only minor corrections have been made:
• WIS 0-1 Timber in swimming pool hall construction
Changes were made to this WIS following the withdrawal of two standards, BS EN 385:2001 and BS EN 387:2001, which were replaced with BS EN 15497:2014 and BS EN 14080:2013.
• WIS 2/3-31 Adhesives for structural use