Peter Barker, Technical Manager at Warringtonfire, will draw on over 16 years' experience in fire testing and approvals to sum up the key points that specifiers and product distributors need to know to get it right, including:
- What is involved when it comes to testing and proving the performance of timber fire resistance doorsets?
- How do you determine the scope of what is covered from a fire test?
- What do the various performance classifications mean?
- What additional requirements do CE / UK CA Marking place on the product?
- How do you develop test programmes to cover a variety of sizes and designs and perhaps other performance attributes?
TRADA Members: Free to attend
Non-Members: £30 + VAT
Students: £15 + VAT