Following the sold out success of our showcase 'Hot Topic' conference of 2018, we're happy to announce "Building with Timber" comes to London for Summer 2019.
The speakers are from a wide variety of disciplines including architects, contractors, community self builders, engineers and technical detailing experts.
- A critical analysis of forestry practices in the UK and beyond
- Case studies of Zaha Hadid architect’s new Forest Green Rovers building and the innovative cross-laminated timber (CLT) building for Vitsoe
- A contractor’s and a structural engineer’s perspective on using timber in construction
- The specification of wood fibre products
- Technical detailing of fixings for timber products
- Keynote Speech: Timber in Construction - The Coming of Age by Rupert Scott, TRADA