High Wycombe is located approximately 30 miles west of London and is served with excellent road and rail links via the M40 and London Marylebone respectively. TRADA is situated in an attractive rural location approximately 4 miles north of High Wycombe.
- From the M40 exit at junction 4 and follow A404 towards High Wycombe
- Follow the signs around the ring road for A4128, Great Missenden. After several roundabouts the A4128 leads out of Wycombe. Follow this for approximately two miles, passing the entrance to NT Hughenden Manor on the left.
- At the roundabout, where the A4128 branches right, continue straight on into Hughenden Valley towards Speen.
- Continue straight on at the mini roundabout and out into the countryside.
- Stocking Lane is the first lane on LHS.
- Upon arrival please report to Reception at the front of the house (2nd entrance).
There are at least two trains per hour from London Marylebone to High Wycombe, the journey taking approximately 40 minutes. Taxis are available at the station and TRADA is approximately 4 miles/ 10 minutes away.